Friday 27 September 2013

I wanna be a part of it..FITZROY FITZROY

Ok, so near where I live there is a suburb called Fitzroy and I personally think that it is the New York of Melbourne. Its glamorous, filled with strong minded people who really know how to live, great eateries and vintage shops and other small businesses. So if you're sick of the busyness that has taken over the heart and soul of towns and cities, take a moment to stop and think when your in Fitzroy. I mean, they even have a community garden! I don't know what can make a whole town into one whole, free thinking community. What's its secret? Please do tell us Fitzroy and stop us from all turning into a mass of missinformed products of consumerism.

As a vegetarian, I find myself quite limited when it  comes to finding a good place to eat something I actually like, but last night the options were endless. We ended up dining at  YONG GREEN FOODS Brunswick st Fitzroy

It is a small but gorgeous restaurant with beautiful wall art and great ambience that celebrates different cultures as well as the raw living. Yes people, it is now officially a culture. 
Rawsagna
rawsangia
Raw Pecan Pie
Raw pecan pie
Yong Green Food
Quinoa patty

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shneffy,

    Thanks very much for registering at Teenage Blogger Central! To answer your question about how to get a HTML widget:
    (1). Find the link button you would like, and copy it (drag your cursor over the code until all of it turns blue, then right-click it. Out of the options, select copy).
    (2). Then go into http://blogger.com, select your blog, and out of the options on the left-hand menu, select "Layout".
    (3). I see you already have a Blog Archive widget, so you know how to get these - click on "Add a Gadget", and scroll through those options until you find "HTML/Javascript".
    (3). A blank box will appear. In it, paste the code (by pressing the Ctrl button and the V button simultaneously). Save, and there you have it!
    Thanks again, I hope this answers your question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shneffy,

    I love your site! I think your POV on life is very interesting and I'm excited to see more. Could you add a followers widget (under "other") so I can be subscribed to your posts? I'm adding you to my blogroll in the meantime. :)

    On that note, I'm also a teenage blogger discussing opinion and decisions in life. I'm two years younger than you are, but I'm sure we could relate. Would you like to take a peek at my own site?

    All the best,

    Ruby M.
    rubymaxwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Ruby

    Thanks so much for checking out my blog! It means a lot :) thanks for the tip. I'll added a follow by email widget, hopefully thats what you mean, or else you can just add my blog's URL to your reading list and I think you can become a follower that way as well

    Also, I am your blogs newest follower, I'm loving it :)

    Thanks again for your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya!
    I really liked your blog and found it different.(in a good way ofcourse!)
    -your newest follower
    Do check out mine, and follow back if you like:)
    strokesofsunshine.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there oliv oil, great to hear that u like my blog. Differernt, yep thats me. I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)

      Delete